Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June 24.

Well this morning i went to the dr. I had a spot i wanted looked at they looked me over and said everything was fine so glad. Today is another busy day as a mom and wife. I have so much i need to do. But not sure if i can do it. Im feeling really bummed today. Found out im not going to get a vacation and really sad about that. Wanted to go home so bad. Corrie got on today for a min and we havent talked so that makes me kinda sad to. The house is horrible the kids got into the fridge again. 3 Cartens of eggs all over the floor. Tring to calm down before i clean it up. Put them both to bed. God im wish so bad that i would have some good luck and some good things. Cause this shit is for the birds. Its so hard being a single mom and doing everything. I mean sometimes i wish they were in day care cause then they wouldnt be at home as much to destroy it. Seems like i always have more and more to clean. Guess thats the joys of motherhood. HEHE not for me. Hate it. I clean and take care of the house and stuff all the time. Wish i had something else to do. Some fun and exciting. OK so im really bummed today. Can u tell. Cause me writting thing kinda getting chocked up. Just so much stuff is happening and im tring to keep it all together. Wishing so bad that this would all stop. Just one more month. And hopefully a new beginning. A new chapter to my life. Its going to be different. Im going to love to be able to get away for a min with out the kids for once. Have no idea what it feels like. Not sure if i should leave them with corrie or not. He hasnt been a daddy in over a year. Not sure if he can do it or handle it. I might be under estimating him. Well maybe tom i can write about something happy and exciting. Maybe so.

No comments:

Post a Comment