Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My first blog

Wow well its Tuesday and i have one month and about a week and 3 days til corrie comes home and im so excited. We have had our hard times like any other but i just know when he gets home good things are upon us. Kaylie and Bradley are watching camp rock. And im cleaning and tring to do some things around the house. So far love this steamer. Ive got so much stuff done. with it. The couch. I found some things i want to get for the house to make it a little more homey before corrie gets here. I really cant wait. So soon but so far it seems. I want everything to be perfect. Last night i did something very big and brave. I talked to my neighbor after everything that has happen i talked to her. And it was so hard cause i dont know what to think . I mean i dont think i can trust her as far as i can throw her but i mean i cant have this bad vibe between my next door neighbor. But im proud cause i did it. I really want to be a good person and be the bigger person. Well ive got to get some cleaning done so til tom. Have fun and have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am so glad you are blogging now! You'll get the hang of it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete