Wednesday, January 19, 2011

5 years old.

My baby girl is going to be 5 tom. I cant believe it. 5 years old already. She is so excited to be 5. Shes like mommy im going to be 5 like all my friends. Im a big girl now. Shes thinks now i should let her wear make up cause shes 5. i dont think so maybe in a couple more years. She is having a big party at chucky cheese. Shes so excited she invited all her class and some of her little friends from here in texas. Looking back on her life. She has learns so many new things each year. Right now she can count in spanish. She can count to 100 and she knows all her shapes and colors. She knows all her abcs and knows so many things that start with each letter. She can read some and can add and subtract small numbers. Shes so smart. Im so blessed to have her in my life. She has changed my life and saved me from all the foolish stuff i use to do, I love u Kaylie and mommy is so proud of u.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great party. I'm so glad your back to blogging, it's about time. I don't do facebook, so I can keep up with you guys this way:) Have a good rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete