Thursday, January 28, 2010

Triplets

I know its been a while since i have been on. I havent gotten into the blogging to much yet but im going to have alot of time on my hands til june so i figured i would start up again. Well last Thursday we found we are having triplets. We are so excited. I was on the paraguard and i got pregnant with triplets so i think its a blessing and its all in god hands. Hes got big plans for us. Corrie has been so great hes helped me so much. I feel so bad for him cause hes always so exhausted. Hes hasn't been sleeping good. I'm praying i can do something to take some of the strain off him. I am on bed rest til the end of my pregnancy. My due date is July 28 2010 but since there's 3 babies i will probably have them early June. Hoping i can hold them in for a long time. I mean with both my other kids i had to be induced and then it took serival hours before i even had them. With kaylie i was in labor from 6 that morning and had her at 134 that next morning. With bradley i was in labor from 5am til 4 that afternoon his was quicker and easier. So im hoping maybe my body is just stubborn and i can hold them in longer. But every pregnancy is different. I am already having a few problems. My sugar has been a little high i am now on a sugar pill and it has helped me so much. I have been having some trouble sleeping its off and on with each day that comes. Of course my body is super exhausted having all these babies so im tired alot. Its a new adventure. Since all this has happen i have been kinda worried cause we have to get a new car that fits 8. If we will be able to handle all the bills. And if we can afford everything we will need. I know we can do it but of course its going to take some time and some work. I have planned a baby shower my mom is throwing for me. Im helping of course i have nothing better to do. I wont be able to come to it which makes me very sad. I would love nothing more than to see all my family and friends. But there's no way i can travel that far with triplets. I have also picked out most of the baby stuff going for neutral colors. This next week we are getting a glider rocker, new desk thats smaller and some small things for the baby. We are going to try to start buying diapers now and hope we will have enough. No matter what i want it to work I feel like god has given us this wonderful gift and we have to find a way to do it. Not everyone can have children and im so blessed that i can. Its something i have always wanted. I love my kids so much and just want to give them the best and teach them the best to honor and believe. Im praying i can teach my kids life long lessons that help them throw life. Well ive got to go get ready we have a ultrasound today will be posting pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment