Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yesterdays Ultrasound


Well yesterday was a hard day for the Heffner crew. We had out ultrasound and all three babies are doing good for the most part. They were worried about a few things. One thing they were worried about is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echogenic_intracardiac_focus. Here's the link it gave us alot more information. And the other thing they were worried about is http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Handbook_of_Genetic_Counseling/Echogenic_Bowel. Both the links gave us hope that its will go away in the next ultrasound. The Dr did say that he has seen it and then it would go away by the next time. So im just think its just a error right now. But whatever happens im not worried. They are my children and i will love them no matter what. They other thing they are most worried about is one of the babies is about 2 ounces smaller and has less amniotic fluid then the other two. In the last ultrasound she was smaller as well. So they want to keep a very close eye on her to make sure she keeps up and has some fluid in there. If not then the baby could not make it. And if one doesn't make it then it puts them all at risk since they are all connected. So i will have another ultrasound in 3 weeks. And we are hoping and praying for the best. I mean he said he just want to alert me of what is going on. He still had some hope but he was worried about it. So we have to wait and see. He told me there was nothing i could do. That i have to take care of myself and the babies and hope and pray for the best.



After everything happen of course i was very upset. But Thanks to my wonderful friends and family i have found my faith and am going to do whatever i can do to keep my babies safe. I have so much faith. God gave me these precious girls by miracle. I think hes just making sure he did the right thing. I have full faith god is with me and the babies and i have nothing to worry about. I just need to focus on having a healthy normal as possible pregnancy and just hope for the best.




Please everyone please just pray for these precious babies to make it threw whatever they have to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment